Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The SIS is over!

I handed in my thesis yesterday morning. DONE!

We met again in the afternoon with a bunch of friends, and simply got wasted. It was raining. We stayed in, had a huge supply of beer and frozen pizza. Al fell asleep, we draw many things on his skin. Vivi was really drunk too. We played some nice music, chill out, tell stories to remind us the good time we had, and to remind us it's almost gone for ever. We went back quite early though, and my night was hell: dreamt about writing the thesis all night long. Damn it!

This morning, woke up early, like 6.30. Couldn't sleep. So I took a walk, went to the supermarket and bought breakfast. I managed to sleep one hour or so afterward. I joined the others around 4 to have bbq and play soccer, volley and relax in the sun that was back.

Tomorrow, Copenhagen.

Boy, it feels good to be done!


And everyone, check that out!