Monday, May 19, 2008

Big day coming

Emotions come from simplicity. Simplicity comes from truth. Truth is love. Love is all.

I might think in a too simple way by writing this. But this is just what I feel now. I didn't know that until recently, and I must admit this is a new step in my journey.

Thesis almost done. Just have to review my language and structure, make it look nicer, print it on saturday and get drunk on monday. This will be almost over, just waiting to defend in few weeks.

And then, emptiness... Or new adventures, you never know what can happen, right?
I am very scarred in a sense of future, but I am able to not think about it, then I see clearer. Time is not against us, but it is up to us to make time as a physical place. Time is not about hours and days and weeks. It's just about moments, filled with emotions.

'Coz' we are together and that's somewhere' (Yo La Tengo)

The Kiss, by Klimt