Monday, May 05, 2008

Oh ma chère solitude

I can't recall the last time I was all alone, in my own place just for me, without anyone. Just me, my laptop, my bottle of Coke, the music and some pictures on the wall. Studying, checking stupid things on YouTube, reading a book, resting my soul or wonder. Noone will come, and I won't go anywhere. Me, myself and me. Well, it feels good. It reminds me of Hawaii, 5 month on my own! I couldn't remember how it feels to be 'home' and alone. But it feels good, it feels free, this freedom I used to love so much. I'm tasting it again. I can feel the sweet and the bitter of my loneliness again. I am on my own, for a little while I hope, and I kinda like it. Yeah, tonite, I remember who I am and what I stand for. I am proud of my freedom again, I am proud to be able to say that I don't expect things from people, and even if I do, it doesn't matter. I'm on my way again, I had lost track of my 'personal legend', but sometimes, shortcuts are inevitable. But here I am again. I see clear. I am serene. And I will write a song tonite. Oh yes, I will.